T4Trade offers a diverse array of financial instruments such as Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, Futures, and Shares with competitive spreads and adaptable leverage choices. They are committed to meeting the requirements of both beginners and seasoned traders by providing compelling trading tools and favorable conditions.
The brokerage provides its proprietary WebTrader application accessible across multiple operating systems, including Windows, Android, MacOS, and iOS. Additionally, T4Trade boasts a comprehensive Trading Academy comprising a range of resources such as webinars, eBooks, videos, and more.
T4Trade is a multi-asset online CFD broker based in Seychelles and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). It was founded in 2021, making it a relatively new player in the trading world. However, it has gained popularity quickly due to its various features and benefits, including:
- Wide range of trading instruments: T4Trade offers over 300 instruments across six asset classes, including Forex, shares, commodities, indices, futures, and metals. This allows traders to diversify their portfolios and access different markets.
- Competitive leverage: T4Trade offers a highly competitive five-tier leverage system, ranging from 1:100 to 1:1000. This allows traders to potentially amplify their profits, but also increases their risk.
- Low spreads: T4Trade offers low spreads on its instruments, making it a cost-effective option for traders.
- Fast execution: T4Trade boasts fast execution speeds, ensuring that trades are executed quickly and efficiently.
- Segregated accounts: T4Trade segregates client funds from corporate accounts, offering an additional layer of security for traders.
- Negative balance protection: T4Trade offers negative balance protection, ensuring that traders cannot lose more money than they have deposited.
- Multiple account types: T4Trade offers several account types to cater to different trader needs and experience levels.
- MetaTrader 4 platform: T4Trade provides access to the popular MetaTrader 4 platform, which is known for its user-friendly interface and powerful features.
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal options: T4Trade offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal options, including debit/credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, and crypto.
T4Trade, managed by Tradeco Limited, ensures the segregation of client deposits from corporate accounts and provides safeguards against negative balances. Although it was established in 2021 and doesn't possess the extensive operational history of several competitors, my assessment did not uncover any wrongdoing by T4Trade. The brokerage maintains a spotless regulatory track record.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Traders have the flexibility to select from various funding methods offered by T4Trade for deposits, subject to the broker's specified conditions:
- The time taken for deposit processing varies depending on the chosen method. For example, bank wire transfers may require up to 3 working days for processing, depending on the individual bank's protocols.
- T4Trade stipulates that profits can only be withdrawn using the Bank Wire method. Clients can opt to receive their initial deposit via the original payment mode, after which profits will be transferred to their designated bank accounts. However, traders need to submit a withdrawal request through their respective client portals specifically for bank withdrawals.
However, based on client feedback, it has come to light that the withdrawal process frequently falls short of expectations. The Broker's claims seem unsubstantiated and not regulated by overseeing authorities. Traders encounter issues in this regard, with many unable to withdraw their profits altogether.
T4Trade presents varying trading costs, mainly based on account types and holding periods for positions. Here's a breakdown of the minimum spreads, commissions, and overnight swap rates associated with holding EUR/USD positions:
Fees at T4trade
Minimum Trading Costs for EUR/USD at T4Trade:
- Minimum Standard Spreads:
- Minimum Commission for Forex:
- Deposit Fee:
- Withdrawal Fee:
Detailed Cost Analysis:
Holding Trade for One Night (1.0 Standard Lot) – EUR/USD:
|Commission per Round Lot
|Total Trading Costs
|Standard & Cent
Holding Trade for Seven Nights (1.0 Standard Lot) – EUR/USD:
|Commission per Round Lot
|Total Trading Costs
|Standard & Cent
- T4Trade accounts exhibit positive swap rates on certain assets, allowing traders to earn for holding leveraged overnight positions. This can be observed in cases like short positions on EUR/USD.
T4Trade operates with a highly adaptable leverage system featuring five tiers, providing Forex traders leverage options ranging from 1:100 to 1:1000. The leverage is inversely proportional to trading volume or account equity; as the latter increases, leverage decreases. This approach serves as an effective risk management strategy for both traders and T4Trade. Commodity traders are capped at 1:200 leverage, index traders at 1:100, and equity traders at 1:20. T4Trade's leverage structure promotes a competitive trading environment. However, traders must implement robust risk management practices to prevent amplified trading losses.
Importantly, T4Trade incorporates negative balance protection, ensuring that traders cannot lose more than their initial deposits.
Traders are presented with a choice among three account types, primarily differentiated by varying trading fees, while maintaining a minimum deposit requirement of $50. Additionally, a Cent account option is available, specifically recommended for beginners aiming to gain practical experience in live trading conditions. The account base currencies offered include USD, EUR, and GBP.
Furthermore, T4Trade extends the availability of MAM/PAMM accounts for interested traders.
In terms of demo accounts, T4Trade offers customizable options without apparent time restrictions—an approach aligned with the expected functionality of demo accounts. To maximize the effectiveness of the demo experience, I advise traders to configure demo account settings resembling their intended live deposits, ensuring a more realistic simulation of trading conditions.
For novice traders leveraging demo accounts as an educational tool, it's essential to be mindful of their limitations. Demo trading lacks exposure to trading psychology and may foster unrealistic trading expectations. Consequently, opting for a Cent account with a smaller deposit might serve as a more beneficial approach to learning the intricacies of trading.
Account openings are facilitated in USD, EUR, or GBP currencies, providing flexibility to traders in selecting their preferred currency denomination.
T4Trade offers a range of versatile trading platforms, including their proprietary web-based platform accessible via the client portal, a dedicated mobile app, as well as the widely acclaimed MT4 and MT5 platforms. MT4 stands out as an industry-leading platform that supports algorithmic trading and incorporates a built-in copy trading feature. However, it's important to note that T4Trade doesn't provide third-party plugins for MT4, although traders have access to a vast library of over 25,000 custom indicators, plugins, and EAs for MT4, albeit with possible associated costs for quality upgrades.
Regarding the proprietary platform, T4Trade doesn't offer a comprehensive introduction detailing its features but rather focuses on guidelines for access and acquisition.
Trading Platforms Overview:
- Proprietary Platform (No detailed feature list provided)
- Automated Trading
- Guaranteed Stop Loss
- OCO Orders (One Cancels the Other)
- Interest on Margin
T4Trade caters to various trading styles and preferences by offering a diverse selection of platforms, each accommodating different trading needs and strategies.
T4Trade does not offer research services to its clients, although it compensates for this by providing live TV coverage on weekdays from 0900 to 1100 (GMT), offering comprehensive market insights. While the absence of research may create a service gap compared to more established competitors, it's not necessarily viewed as a drawback.
For novice traders, T4Trade offers a valuable educational package, including three eBooks, an array of webinars, and a concise yet informative video library. Notably, the video library contains three videos specifically dedicated to trading psychology—an essential aspect that beginners need to master.
I highly recommend beginner traders to start with T4Trade's video lessons before funding their accounts with the platform. Additionally, I advise them to seek supplementary education from external sources to deepen their knowledge base. This strategy allows beginners to build a stronger foundation without solely relying on paid-for courses.
T4Trade advertises 24/5 customer support available in over 30 languages; however, during my review, I encountered only email support. The FAQ section provided was insufficient, leading me to seek answers from alternative sources. Although live chat is reportedly offered, I faced challenges locating this feature on the platform.
As a conclusion, T4Trade presents itself as a brokerage catering to both novice and experienced traders, offering a diverse range of financial instruments such as Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, Futures, and Shares. With competitive spreads and flexible leverage options, it aims to meet the needs of various trading preferences.
How can I withdraw funds from T4Trade?
You may withdraw your deposit amount using the payment processor initially used for depositing, while profits can only be withdrawn via bank wire transfer.
Is T4Trade suitable for beginners?
Certainly, T4Trade caters to beginners with its low minimum deposit requirement of $50, provision for micro-lot trading and fractional share dealing, availability of a Cent account, and high-quality educational resources. These aspects make it an excellent choice for novice traders.
What is the minimum deposit required for T4Trade?
The minimum deposit required by T4Trade is $50.
Is T4Trade a secure broker?
Yes, T4Trade is considered a safe broker due to its regulatory oversight by the FSA in Seychelles, segregation of client funds from corporate accounts, provision of negative balance protection, and clean track record. These aspects contribute to its credibility and reliability as a brokerage.